Digital Math Vocabulary Word Walls using Padlet


This year I've been having my kids add math vocabulary to their own personal Padlet walls.  They can use appropriate images they find online or ones they’ve created themselves in Notebook or with Skitch.

Here’s a picture of one of my students’ math walls.

Digital math vocabulary word walls using Padlet: My 4th grade students chose their own images and definitions as they were learning new math terms. Easy way to integrate technology in the elementary math classroom

Be sure to check out more digital math ideas HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Kristin,
    I love padlet! Great idea to have kids create a math vocabulary padlet wall.
    I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award. You inspire me with your every blog. Thank you for all you do. Enjoy your day!
    Claire Dietsche
    http://www.firstgradesmarties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! I love how the kids can highlight and draw over the photos they've taken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make me smile and I love all of your great techy ideas! That's why I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger award. Check out my post for details :)
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are TWO ideas that I really need to try! I am teaching a lesson on cause and effect this week and would love to use Skitch to mark up a photo with its "cause" or "effect". Padlet looks amazing too and the possibilities are endless. Does each student have their own account then? Thanks so much for sharing, Kristin!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinned, saved, LOVE! I love that the kids have their own Padlet walls!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea, but how does each of your students have their own wall? Do they individually sign into their own account?

    ReplyDelete