New Products and a Sale


Just a quick post today to let you know that I’m participating in the TpT store-wide sale tomorrow and Wednesday.:)  You’ll be able to enjoy a 30% discount on all my items, including the two new bundles I just finished up this weekend!


My kiddos were SO excited when I introduced these space-themed centers today.  This pack includes five sets of task cards aligned to the Common Core.  If you’ve purchased my camping-themed or beach-themed bundles, these are a similar format—just different skills.  This set, as well as my other task card bundles come in a regular version if you’re not a QR code person.  Here they are reviewing number forms and checking their answers using QR Journal.


I also made a new bundle of eight math scavenger hunts in the exact same format as my other one, but with the more foundational skills in NBT and OA.  This is a perfect review for the beginning or end of the school year to make sure your students have no gaps in those critical Common Core skills.

Can’t wait to go browse TpT and fill my cart!  Happy shopping!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment