Test Prep FREEBIE


Today is the first day of our Illinois Standard Achievement Tests A.K.A. ISATs.  For anyone else testing this week, good luck!  The kids will do great.:)

Here’s a simple little center we used last week to review mean, median, mode, and range for those of you in need of review activities.  Click the image to grab it for FREE.
The kids cut out each set of numbers (labeled A-D) and place them in sequential order.  Then they find the mean, median, mode, and range and record on the table.  I included a table with self-checking QR codes and one without.  I also included a table with explanations and examples of how to find mean, median, mode, and range that my kiddos kept next to them.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie - we just started our data mangagement unit so this will be a great little activity to add!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin! I follow both and am happy to have another Illinois Blogger!
    "autumn"
    anchoredin3rdgrade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! Love your blog...very cute! I found your blog through Maniac Mondays. I love finding other intermediate teacher blogs. I'm one of your newest followers. Check my blog out at http://msthirdgrade.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I EVER understood mean, median, mode and range. Ugh....
    It looks like your kiddos will have fun learning it!

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your QR codes but I teach 1st grade. Sure wish you were still in
    1st grade for some extra support. The freebie looks great, may be too
    hard for some of my kids, but I will try. Jackie
    jmcmanam@w-sioux.k12.ia.us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Mean, Median, and Mode activity. My students need some practice with this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this!! Thank you so very much! I may create more to practice and use yours as inspiration and a driving force! Thank you so so so much! I'm your newest follower!

    ~Amanda Elementary Teacher Files 

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will be tough for me to use whole-class with only one iPad, but I'm excited to give it a try as an extension for a few students who finish early. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete