Bringing the Beach into the Classroom and Surfing FREEBIE


In celebration of standardized testing being done and Spring Break rapidly approaching, I whipped up some beach-themed centers for my kids to use this week.  You can download this skip counting task card freebie by clicking the image below.:)

I have two versions of my latest beachy product—one with QR codes and one without.  Click either image to bring you to the item on TpT.




My kiddos used the QR version.  Here they are scanning their task cards using QRjournal.


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE these cards - thank you! The graphics are super cute and I love the variety of rules. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!
    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazed at the technology you are using in your classroom! Thank you for the freebie! All kiddos can use extra practice with skip counting!
    Tamra
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ideas! They are adorable!

    Thanks so much for sharing and for linking up with us at All Things Upper Elementary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute freebie. My kids love using QR codes too.
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your products - still very jealous of the QR codes though! Since I am looking at snow the great clip art gives me hope and makes me smile. Thanks for the freebie!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing and also for following my blog :) Love your cute freebie!
    Doodling Around in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this great set. I will be using these with my son in 3rd grade.
    Your newest follower,
    Pamela
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete