Currently and Sale



I chose technical difficulties as my pet peeve because with 28 laptops and 5 iPads, there’s always something that needs a little TLC.  I’m not complaining about the amazing tech I have in my room by any means—I love it!  It just takes a lot of patience to train the kids (and myself!) to trouble-shoot on their own.. but we’re getting there.:)

Since this my first year teaching fourth grade (I used to teach first and fifth), I didn’t have a lot of center materials at the start of the year.  So I’ve been gradually making supplemental games and task cards that are aligned to our Envision math program and to the Common Core. 

My kids especially love Bump games and QR code task cards, which they can self-check on the iPads or their laptops by scanning the codes.  Here are a few of their favorites, which are also some of my best-sellers that will be on SALE tomorrow at 28% off!  (Most of my QR code products are available without the QR codes as well.)


I would love for you to leave a comment below about a product you love for fourth grade since I’m looking to have a little shopping spree of my own tomorrow!  Feel free to promote your own products!:)


Link up with Farley:

11 comments:

  1. I love the QR code idea - but our school is so far behind - we are just "thinking" about getting ipads in the school!! I am just teaching my class had to use PowerPoint - and it is new for a lot of them!!

    LookingFromThirdtoFourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you should put on your wish list, but your products posted above are very cute.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristin! I'm feeling you on the troubleshooting! One of the jobs in my classroom is Geek Squad. That is the only person for the week that is allowed to come ask me a question. The class has to try him or her first. It's saved my brain this year! Usually, former geek squarers will jump in before I'm involved. Love seeing them work together. So glad I found your blog through Currently!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Already follow you! Didn't recognize the new look. It's beautiful!

      Delete
  4. Hey Kristin!

    Here are some of the things we have on sale in this post. We teach 4th so most of our stuff is 3rd-4th grade.

    http://collaborationcuties.blogspot.com/2013/01/super-bowl-sale.html

    And here are some things I got for centers for Valentine's day from other bloggers.

    http://collaborationcuties.blogspot.com/2013/01/valentines-day-ideas-and-freebie.html

    I'm sure you are way better at technnical difficulties than I am. It's so hard when you have a plan and then technology doesn't work the way you want it to!! :O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristin!

    Heading over to your store now. I hate issues with technical difficulties, too. You should have seen my trying to play a video from my laptop to projector with no speakers because someone else was using them. SAD CITY!

    I need some speakers... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I teach in a school that is new to 1-1 iPads just this year... so I can completely understand your pet peeve! There are technical difficulties on a daily basis...but it's worth it :)

    Christy
    Teaching In Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited to see your office remodel pictures! My cart is filling up for the sale tomorrow too!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you put "technical difficulties" as your pet peeve as I too can understand where you are coming from! :) It made me laugh! :)

    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish we had the ability to use QR! I love my some task cards (as if that isn't obvious), but adding technology with them is pure awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ME some task cards. I so wish we could edit comments!

    ReplyDelete