Tech tip and QR Code Freebies


I’m back to link up Thursday’s tech tip and Friday’s freebie as part of Nikki’s technology linky.
Have you ever noticed AirDrop (with the little parachute icon) in your Mac’s Finder?  If you and anyone in your close vicinity are in AirDrop at the same time, everyone’s computer will show up and you can “drop” files to one another.  Anytime I want to quickly share or receive a file from a colleague or student, I use AirDrop now instead of Dropbox or email.  It’s super quick and easy and no set up is required since it’s already on your computer.
I mentioned in my previous post that my kiddos have been obsessed with QR codes lately.  So I made this 2-digit by 1-digit multiplication tick-tack-toe game for them to do in centers.  And since I don’t want to leave my primary friends out, I also made an addition version.:)  (Graphics by Fancy Dog Studio.)  Click to grab it for FREE. 


3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the fun freebie!! I'm gonna have to try it now!!

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And thanks for the addition version! I think QR codes are awesome, but I always forget about them. I should really get on that. :)

    GAYLA
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids are obsessed with QR Codes too! Thank you so much for the freebie…I know it takes a long time to make those :)
    -Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete