Linking Up With Love (Valentine’s Day Freebies)


I’m linking up with Tessa from Tales from Outside the Classroom for her linky that’s all about love.

Some people I’m loving are:

My hubby—I’m excited to celebrate three years of marital bliss this coming March!:)

My little cuddle bug, Cooper.  He counts as a person, right?!

 Some things I’m loving are:

How cute are these place mats and this towel/pot holder set?!  I love buying new seasonal decorations for my house and Home Goods has got it going on right now, I have to say.
I love the fact that I woke up to snow today.. even though it meant I had to drive to work in this:

My kids are I are loving QR codes, as I have mentioned about a million times already on here.  I just made a prime and composite number sort for Valentine’s Day that they can check with a QR code scanner.  It’s so nice for them to be able to self-check their answers so I can stay busy working with students during math centers. You can grab it for FREE by clicking the image.
I also have an even and odd version.  (Click the image to get it for FREE.)
Looking for something sweet that you can use all year round?  

Here's a set of task cards that students solve and then sort to help them master the various ways of showing multiplication.
It comes with these posters, which you can keep up all year round. 

Be sure to link up what you're loving right now with Tessa:

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! My students are working on Prime and Composite numbers right now, so this will be super helpful for me! =)

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Prime and Composite freebie! My kids need lots of practice with this, and I'm sorely lacking in resources for Valentine's Day! Also, thanks for joining our Linky Party. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristin,
    I just started following your blog. I am pretty good with technology but always looking for more ways to incorporate it and get ahead. I am especially interested in going back and reading about the QR Codes you mentioned.
    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you on the Free For All linky party and I'm your newest follower! thanks for the great ideas! I'm excited to follow you! And yes, Cooper TOTALLY counts as a human. I have two dogs that count, too! :)

    Jessica
    ideas by jivey


    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the prime and composite number sort freebie. We study this at the beginning of the year, but I have a few students who still forget. This will be a great center review activity for them.

    Melissa
    Wild About Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the prime and composite freebie! I just need something that the students can scan the code with... I may start using your blog as persuasion to my administration to get us some tablets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :O)
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a cool blog design! I'm happy to be your newest follower. Thanks for the freebies. ;)

    Jessica
    The Learning Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm LOVING the QR codes as well! It is my freebie this week too! :-D

    Leah
    Learn With Leah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so neat! I am going to use these with my daughter. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete