Teaching Tips and Let’s Talk Turkey Freebies




I had to join this linky from Miss Kindergarten because I just love learning little tricks that make my life easier.  My teaching tip is putting students in charge of gathering absent work for when other kids are absent.  This is one of my classroom jobs and my kids love doing it!  This is the form and the folder labels we use.



I’m also linking up with Gina from Beach Sand, and Lesson Plans to talk turkey.  My favorite Thanksgiving book is I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie by Alison Jackson, Judith Byron Schachner.

Here is a double-sided worksheet I made to go along with our number patterns unit.  Click the image to grab it for FREE.  (CCSS 3.OA.9 and 4.OA.5)

And here’s one I whipped up for my primary friends. (CCSS 1.NBT.1 and 2.NBT.2)

I can’t wait to read your teaching tips and Thanksgiving ideas!

9 comments:

  1. I love your turkey patterns! Thank for you creating them for your primary friends too - it means I can differentiate in my room. Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up and giving such a cute freebie!! I'm your newest follower!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen the turkey talk linky! Going to link up with that now. Oh, and I have the pleasure of being your 200th follower!!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Thanks for including the CC standards! Makes it so easy to tie in with lesson plans!

    gwhizteacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Turkey Patterns. They're great! I will check out your fact families. :)

    Tammi

    The Balanced Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ideas!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought your even/odd turkey sort! I posted about it on my blog (well I am working on the post now...)! I'm a new follower.

    Megan Wheeler
    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your new blog look! You have such great ideas- thanks for sharing!
    Aylin

    ReplyDelete